The KLUAAA fosters a lifelong spirit of belonging and pride by connecting alumni, students, and each other. The Alumni Association advocates for the University and its alumni with a credible, independent, and collaborative voice.
Core Objectives (EPIC):
- Engage: Establish an unbiased approach to support KLUAAA alumni and constituent relationships through right communication medium with help of regional Alumni leadership to achieve our goals and missions.
- Partner – Drive KLUAAA and community partnerships through an integrated approach, in building and strengthening alumni relationships.
- Innovate – Build a unique, innovate arena that positions the KLUAAA to bring in the right Entrepreneurship
- Communicate – Become the best platform for KLUAA alumni and the University to deliver high-impact strategic communications, news and information, and easy access for lifelong alumni connectivity.
Core Values (LID):
- Loyalty – Pride in and commitment to the future that we are creating together as a University and an alumni community, while honoring our history, traditions and achievements.
- Integrity – Transparency and ethical behavior in all of our interactions.
- Diversity – Recognizing and valuing differences and seeking alternative perspectives and inclusiveness in all that we do. Gender diversity, support for Women, is the strategic agenda